Monday, November 9, 2009

Hero project description

How does a hero become a hero?

 A hero becomes a hero by doing something that inspires someone to idolize them in a sort of way that is a little astray from worship. But a hero is a only a hero in the eyes of the person/people that idolizes them.

Project description 

i think the "Hero in my eyes" project was a way to see who we idolize and what we believe a hero is, to see our different hero and what some people do to become a hero, and what we would do to make sure they know we are inspired by what they did.

Process

the most effective habits i used while writing this project was to focus on the task at hand. If the teacher gave us a " thing" to do i went right to it, most of the time, but the point is that its a very useful skill to learn if you have trouble turning things in.

Reflection

i think one of the challenges i encountered was getting everything in on time because in retrospect, it was a lot of work to do. I think somethings I would have done different was i would have written more of my homework during the hero in my eyes assignment down in my planner. writing stuff in my planner is a really good way to keep my homework organized, and so i don't forget what it was or forget to look on the DP's.

Artifact

Hero in my eyes post 






 my hero


















  

No comments:

Post a Comment